STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING INSPECTION / CERTIFICATION
A Structural Engineering Inspection / Certification can vary from a specific structural inspection or a comprehensive structural inspection. We inspect and certify both residential or commercial properties including steel framed houses, precast concrete houses, in-situ concrete houses and timber framed houses. For specific inspections, our chartered engineers provide specialist advice for likely causes of any defects, as well as advice on any necessary remedial works. Defects will typically be subsidence, cracks forming in walls, damage caused by removed walls or roof structure alternations. Alternatively, our comprehensive structural reports will include assessing the roof structure, floors, walls, lintels, and beams. We will also inspect the surrounding site in case there are any factors which could indicate a risk to the foundations.
What are the benefits of Practised Structural Engineering Inspection / Certification?
- The inspection is carried out by a structural engineer.
- The building inspection is 100% in accordance with the Australian and local government standards.
- The report highlights any problems associated with the building.
- The report contains a list of actions on how to fix the problems.
- The inspection report contains detailed photos of the property and the problem areas.
- The report can be sent to the customer via email or postal services.
- A verbal report will be given to the customer immediately after the inspection.
Need a quote or have a query
Leave your details and a brief description of your project and we will get back to you as soon as possible.